ANY time you have to speak to another individual, capture their attention and make yourself understood and memorable, you are engaged in the art of Public Speaking.
Public speaking has been repeatedly listed as more feared than death or taxes.
And whether your audience consists of one person or thousands of people, there are some simple steps to transform your presentations into “Wow” moments.
If you are going to be:
- Interviewing for a new position or advancement
- Introducing a new product line
- Offering your services to a new client
- Presenting a new idea to your co-workers
- Speaking at your church, business group or any social event
How you present yourself when communicating is one of the most powerful tools you can have in your arsenal.
This workshop is a “hands-on” chance to see how easy it is for you to transform yourself into the confident presenter that, until now, has been hidden inside you.
When you book Linda Lynch-Johnson for your event, you will have a presenter who will share her insights in a personable and entertaining way.