Do you have any of the following challenges in your company?
- Has your company adapted the wrong way when it comes to your customers?
- Have you allowed your Customer Representatives to forget who pays their salaries?
- Are you losing your customer base?
In this day of instant sharing of information, your company cannot afford to forget just who uses their service or product – it can be very dangerous for the health of any company, particularly for those who are publicly traded.
But no matter the size of your business – customers are what keep you alive and thriving.
In this presentation attendees will:
- Review your Customer Service procedures.
- Determine if they are they there for your benefit? Then don’t call it “Customer” Service, call it “Self-Service”, because that’s what it actually is.
- Learn how to attract and keep the loyal customer
- How to expand your customer base from referrals
Your Customer Service Representatives are the front- line in your business. They will either open the doors for future business or they will close them permanently. What is your choice?
Book Linda Today
Linda Lynch-Johnson is available for keynote, breakout sessions and spousal programs for your next event.
Let her help you use The Adapter Factor to thrive. She can be reached through her agent, Jennifer Lier at Las Vegas Keynote Speakers by calling 702-706-4037, or by using the button below…